My core areas of expertise are British history and archaeology, but I also have expertise and interests in a range of other subjects including European archaeology, consumer affairs, environmental policy, British elections, exercise and fitness, baking and knitting. I am able to index these subjects at all levels. I am also happy to look at any straightforward academic humanities text aimed at the general reader. Here are the books I have indexed in the last three years.
- Bakhurst, David & Paul Fairfield ed. Education and Conversation: Exploring Oakeshott’s Legacy, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Brock, George The Right to be Forgotten, I. B. Tauris.
- Fraser, Pamela and Roger Rothman eds. Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Gilhus, Ingvild Sælid, Siv Ellen Kraft and James R. Lewis eds. New Age in Norway, Equinox.
- Greenberg, Susan Editors Talk About Editing, Peter Lang.
- Hughes, John The Expression of Things: Themes in Thomas Hardy’s Fiction and Poetry, Sussex Academic.
- Merck, Mandy The British Monarchy on Screen, Manchester University Press.
- Rendell, Jane The Architecture of Psychoanalysis: Spaces of Transition, I. B. Tauris.
- Roy, Robin Consumer Product Innovation and Sustainable Design, Routledge.
- Sorabji, Richard, ed. Aristotle Transformed, Bloomsbury Academic. [update of index locorum]
- Tarozzi, Massimiliano & Carlos Alberto Torres Global Citizenship Education and the Crises of Multiculturalism, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Turda, Marius & Maria Sophia Quine Historicizing Race, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Xu, Jian Media Events in Web 2.0 China, Sussex Academic.
- Ayers, Brian The German Ocean, Equinox Publishing.
- Evans, Chris, Jonathan Tabor and Mark Vander Linden Twice-crossed River: Prehistoric and Palaeoenvironmental Investigations at Barleycroft Farm/Over Cambridgeshire, McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research.
- Howard, Andy J., Henry Chapman and Benjamin Gearey, Down by the River Archaeological, palaeoenvironmental and geoarchaeological investigations of the Suffolk river valleys, Oxbow.
- Jones, Andy M. Preserved in the Peat: an Extraordinary Bronze Age Burial on Whitehorse Hill, Dartmoor, and its Wider Context, Oxbow.
- Melheim, Lene, et al Comparative Perspectives on Past Colonisation, Maritime Interaction and Cultural Integration, Equinox.
- Milevski, Ianir & Thomas E. Levy Framing Archaeology in the Near East, Equinox.
- Neeley, Michael, Clark, Geoffrey & Daviau, P. M. Michele Walking Through Jordan: Essays in Honor of Burton MacDonald, Equinox.
- O’Brien, Leonora Bronze Age Barrow, Iron Age Settlement and Burials, and Early Anglo-Saxon Settlement at Harston Mill, Cambridgeshire, East Anglian Archaeology.
- Pearce, Jacqui A Hamlet in Hendon: The Archaeology and History of Church End, from Excavations at Church Terrace. 1973-74, Hendon and District Archaeological Society.
- Shafer-Elliott, Cynthia The Five Minute Archaeologist in the Southern Levant, Equinox.
- Burr, Tanya Tanya Bakes, Michael Joseph, Penguin Random House.
- McDonald, Brad, Deep South: New Southern Cooking, Quadrille Publishing.
- Crighton, Geoffrey A Hurlstone Family of Dorset, Ex Libris Press.
- Moggridge, Hal Slow Growth: On the Art of Landscape Architecture, Unicorn Press.
- Shields, Steffie Moving Heaven and Earth: Capability Brown’s Gift of Landscape, Unicorn Press.
- Ashby, Sarah The Lusophone World. Sussex Academic Press.
- Astor, Avi Rebuilding Islam in Contemporary Spain. Sussex Academic Press.
- Corbett, Peter Bahram and The Aga Khan III, Rinaldo Publishing.
- Edelman, Diana & Ehud Ben Zvi Leadership, Social Memory and Judean Discourse in the 5th-2nd Centuries BCE. Equinox.
- Frederick, Jake Riot! Tobacco, Reform, and Violence in Eighteenth-Century Papantla, Mexico, Sussex Academic Press.
- Higgins, Jeremy Great War Railwaymen, Uniform Press.
- Hudson, Pat & Mina Ishuzu History by Numbers, Bloomsbury Academic. [index to updated edition]
- Kirsch, Colin Bad Teeth No Bar, Unicorn Press.
- McHenry, Iain Subterranean Sappers, Uniform Press.
- Moore, Meryl I Embarked for France, Reveille Press.
- O’Brien, Michael Twilight of the Special Relationship, Reveille Press.
- Palfreeman, Linda Friends in Flanders, Sussex Academic.
- Payne, Stanley Alcalá Zamora and the Failure of the Spanish Republic, 1931–1936, Sussex Academic Press.
- Pel, Martin Jazz Age Fashion, Unicorn Press.
- Purcell, Mark The Country House Library, Yale University Press.
- Reid, Carlton Roads were not Built for Cars, Island Press.
- Seoane, Emilio A Balancing Act: British Intelligence in Spain during the Second World War, Sussex Academic.
- Setton, Guy Spanish–Israeli Relations, 1956–1992, Sussex Academic.
- Southworth, Helen Fresca: A life in the making, Sussex Academic.
- Thatcher, Martyn & Anthony Quinn Kitchener: the Man, the Poster and the Legacy, Unicorn Press.
- Walsh, Richard The Prowess of Charlie Fielder, Chaffcutter.
- Weaver, Lawrence Painter of Pedigree: Thomas Weaver of Shrewsbury Animal Artist of the Agricultural Revolution, Unicorn Press.
- Buxton, Nigel The Road to Fleet Street, New Barn.
- Harling, Robert Ian Fleming: A personal memoir, Robson Press.
- Mullins, Edwin Swimming with Dalí, Unicorn Press.
- Willis, Andrew Practice Matters, Saighton Books.
- Association for Project Management A Guide to Conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews, APM.
- Brent, Andrew The Growth Director’s Secret, Bloomsbury Business.
- Unger, Felix & Daisaku Ikeda The Humanist Principle, I. B. Tauris.
This link takes you to an Amazon list of the titles I have indexed. Not everything I have indexed is available through Amazon.