I have indexed books on a range of academic subjects for the general reader including art, English literature, and new age religion. Formats included collections of papers from multiple authors and single author’s books.
- Adamson, Glenn , Martina Droth & Simon Olding eds. Things of Beauty Growing, Yale University Press.
- Bakhurst, David & Paul Fairfield ed. Education and Conversation: Exploring Oakeshott’s Legacy, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Brock, George The Right to be Forgotten, I. B. Tauris.
- Fraser, Pamela and Roger Rothman eds. Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Gilhus, Ingvild Sælid, Siv Ellen Kraft & James R. Lewis eds. New Age in Norway, Equinox.
- Greenberg, Susan Editors Talk About Editing, Peter Lang.
- Hughes, John The Expression of Things: Themes in Thomas Hardy’s Fiction and Poetry, Sussex Academic.
- Karbo, Tony & Tim Murithi eds. The African Union: Autocracy, Diplomacy and Peacebuilding in Africa, I. B. Tauris.
- Merck, Mandy The British Monarchy on Screen, Manchester University Press.
- Morra, Joanne Inside the Freud Museums, I. B. Tauris.
- Rendell, Jane The Architecture of Psychoanalysis: Spaces of Transition, I. B. Tauris.
- Roy, Robin Consumer Product Innovation and Sustainable Design, Routledge.
- Shipton, Matthew The Politics of Youth in Greek Tragedy, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Sorabji, Richard, ed. Aristotle Transformed, Bloomsbury Academic. [update of index locorum]
- Tarozzi, Massimiliano & Carlos Alberto Torres Global Citizenship Education and the Crises of Multiculturalism, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Turda, Marius & Maria Sophia Quine Historicizing Race, Bloomsbury Academic.
- Xu, Jian Media Events in Web 2.0 China, Sussex Academic.