I have indexed excavation reports, collections of papers and reference books for archaeologists.
- Ayers, Brian The German Ocean, Equinox.
- Blankholm, Hans Peter The Early Economy and Settlement in Northern Europe: Pioneering, Resource Use and Coping with Change. Equinox.
- Evans, Chris, Jonathan Tabor & Mark Vander Linden Twice-crossed River: Prehistoric and Palaeoenvironmental Investigations at Barleycroft Farm/Over Cambridgeshire, McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research.
- Glørstad, Håkon ed. The Technology of Early Settlement in Northern Europe
Transmission of Knowledge and Culture. Equinox.
- Howard, Andy J., Henry Chapman & Benjamin Gearey, Down by the River Archaeological, palaeoenvironmental and geoarchaeological investigations of the Suffolk river valleys, Oxbow.
- Jones, Andy M. Preserved in the Peat: an Extraordinary Bronze Age Burial on Whitehorse Hill, Dartmoor, and its Wider Context, Oxbow.
- Melheim, Lene, et al Comparative Perspectives on Past Colonisation, Maritime Interaction and Cultural Integration, Equinox.
- Milevski, Ianir & Thomas E. Levy Framing Archaeology in the Near East, Equinox.
- Neeley, Michael, Clark, Geoffrey & Daviau, P. M. Michele Walking Through Jordan: Essays in Honor of Burton MacDonald, Equinox.
- O’Brien, Leonora Bronze Age Barrow, Iron Age Settlement and Burials, and Early Anglo-Saxon Settlement at Harston Mill, Cambridgeshire, East Anglian Archaeology.
- Pearce, Jacqui A Hamlet in Hendon: The Archaeology and History of Church End, from Excavations at Church Terrace. 1973-74, Hendon and District Archaeological Society.
- Persson, Per et al The Ecology of Early Settlement in Northern Europe: Conditions for Subsistence and Survival. Equinox.
- Shafer-Elliott, Cynthia The Five Minute Archaeologist in the Southern Levant, Equinox.